ACU – The founders' centre for start-ups of digital economy
ACU GmbH (Accelerator Community Unterschleißheim) was (co-)founded by ICU e.V. in the autumn of 2016. This founders' centre supports start-ups and growth companies, with the business idea in the area of digital transformation, and are not primarily working in the producing industry.
- ACU GmbH acts as a supporter - from scientific development of ideas to successful company founding with products mature for the market and services.
- These basic principles should be part of the corporate culture: Open Innovation, Open Talents, Open Market Access.
- ACU is a place of creativity and enthusiasm. Founder, entrepreneur and employees have fun in the implementation of their ideas.
The following services are offered to the companies for implementation of their ideas in the ACU on 1,200 sqm in the premises of the Business Campus Unterschleißheim:
- Attractive co-working rooms
- Comprehensive service offers
- Contacts with representatives from industry and practice
- Requesting subsidies
- Modern infrastructure and administrative support
- Access to national and international networks
- Coaching and consulting through selected experts and the industry’s advisory council
For review of the subsidies, contacts with the Bavarian state ministry for economy and media, energy and technology, as well as with the Federal Ministry for economy and energy are established.