Forbearance and prudence are our highest priority!
We all bear responsibility for ourselves and others in these times. Please help us all to have a successful and healthy event by complying with the measures mentioned here. Protect yourself and others.
Here you will find the hygiene concepts and the general rules of conduct to avoid infection with the Corona virus .
No events are planned at the moment.
1. Only attend our events if you are healthy!
Excluded from participation are persons:
• with contact with COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days.
• with non-specific general symptoms and respiratory symptoms of any severity.
2. Wear a mask!
You must wear a mask on the entire event site, away from your seat.
3. Confirm your attendance!
Participation in our events is only possible with registration. Your contact details are therefore already available to us. If we become aware of a corona infection that could be related to the event you are attending, we will inform you immediately. Please confirm your attendance on site.
5. Refrain from shaking hands!
"Welcome - glad you're here!" We welcome you with our usual warmth, but for your protection and ours, we deliberately refrain from shaking hands. Please also observe this rule when greeting people you know or making new contacts.
4. Keep your distance!
Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other participants on the entire event site. In the event room, we will ensure the minimum distance by providing appropriate seating.
6. Hygiene, disinfection and sneezing etiquette - a matter of course for you and us!
• Please use our hand hygiene products and follow the common hand washing rules.
• Please cough and sneeze only into the crook of your elbow.
• Highly frequented areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected for you.